[CLOSED]Job Posting – Learning Coordinator
|Position title||Learning Coordinator|
|Organization||Egale Canada Human Rights Trust|
|Department||Learning & Development|
|Reports to||Director, Project Management|
|Posting type||Regular Fulltime|
|Level / Salary range||Non-Management, Competitive|
|Application deadline||Until Filled|
|Apply email@example.com – Note Job Title in Subject Line|
Egale Canada Human Rights Trust (Egale) works to improve the lives of LGBTQI2S people by informing public policy, inspiring cultural change, and promoting human rights and inclusion through research, education and community engagement. The acronym LGBTQI2S references all people with diverse gender identities and experiences of attraction (sexual orientation), including those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, or Two Spirit. Egale’s vision is a Canada, and ultimately a world, without homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and all other forms of oppression so that every person can achieve their full potential, free from hatred and bias.
The Learning Coordinator works closely with our Development team to forecast and assess training needs for our community & corporate clients, as well as with our Learning team to plan, organize, coordinate and evaluate the delivery of that training. In addition, a critical component of this role is ensuring excellence in service delivery and maximum client satisfaction and retention across our learning programs and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director, Project Management, and in collaboration with stakeholders from the Development and Learning teams, the Learning Coordinator is responsible for:
- Communicating cross-functionally to create and maintain schedules for all training delivery
- Assessing and documenting specific learning requirements for individual clients
- Planning and executing logistics for all training delivery including: coordinating facilitator schedules, booking travel arrangements, preparing materials and resources, etc.
- Preparing pre-training communications including itineraries, facilitator notes, etc.
- Administering facilitator expense reimbursement and compensation
- Acting as a point of contact for, and providing support, resources and knowledge to our clients throughout their training engagement
- Conducting post-training evaluation through the collection and analysis of learning assessments, and delivering summary reports and recommendations
- Developing process improvements and ensures operational continuity for all training activities
- Ensuring excellence in service delivery and maximum learner engagement as well as client retention and satisfaction for all training delivery programs
As well as additional duties as directed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience coordinating training or similar activities, or a related skill set
- Education and/or experience in Adult Education, Instructional Design or similar field is preferred
- Considerable experience working within a service delivery environment, with drive and demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience coordinating between multiple stakeholders to organize and execute cross-functional tasks
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and experience communicating collaboratively among team members, clients and volunteers
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of intersectionality and Anit-Racist and Anti-Oppression practices
- Experience working in a not-for-profit, LGBTQI2S community and/or social justice environment
- Knowledge / lived experience with the diverse experiences and identities of LGBTQI2S communities
To put forward your candidacy, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Egale Canada HR Department
Please specify Position Title in Subject Line.
Applications will be considered as they are received until the position is filled. While we thank all candidates for their application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require an accommodation (including alternate format materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Egale’s Statement on Employment Equity and Diversity
Egale Canada Human Rights Trust is committed to ensuring that members of traditionally marginalized groups, from a broad range of communities, feel empowered to apply for positions within the organization. We encourage qualified applicants to consider work and volunteer opportunities with Egale as we recognize that a diverse work force and volunteer base are critical to accomplishing our mission. The organization is dedicated to taking proactive steps to overcome historical patterns of discrimination in our society which have created barriers of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, language, class, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression for some individuals and have resulted in the denial of their full participation in society.