Reporting to the Manager of Learning, the School Liaison Officer and Facilitator (Bilingual) is the primary point of contact for all educational institutions related initiatives and trainings at Egale. The candidate will be responsible for a range of duties around the promotion, planning and implementation of educational institution related initiatives, including delivering live training sessions, in person or virtual, as required.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries and concerns regarding curriculum, educational institution relations and training requests, as the face of Egale’s Inclusive Educational institutions Program.
- Deliver live training (in person or virtual) on a range of Educational institution related curriculums, in both French and English, across the Country.
- Actively promote Egale’s Educational institution programs, resources and initiatives, and build collaborative working relationships with educational institution boards, teacher’s unions, and the broader educational institution environment including students, parents and support workers.
- Assist in the production of educational events in collaboration with other trainers, providing technical support and learner support, when needed.
- Moderate the Inclusive educational institutions community of practice to help encourage participation and ensure proper governance and adherence to community guidelines by participants.
- Provide or contribute to reports, statistics, written narratives and other administrative documentation as required for funding and organizational reports.
- Contribute to the design, writing and authoring of educational materials, in collaboration with instructional designers.
- Provide administrative support to the Learning Team to set up training sessions, and other related tasks
- Other duties, as directed, for the delivery of the department’s strategic priorities and/or to meet key deadlines.
Egale is doing amazing things and we want you to be part of our team and continued success! If you have a good understanding of 2SLGBTQI communities and priorities, and want to help direct change, please submit an electronic copy of your resume/CV and a cover letter with subject line “Application for School Liaison Officer and Facilitators” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: Open until filled2022-07-11-Bilingual-School-Liaison-Officer-and-Facilitator-Job-Posting