Lessons on how to support 2SLGBTQ youth who face dating violence in Canada
More research on 2SLGBTQI youth communities’ experiences of gender-based violence, intimate partner violence, and the ways they are or are not supported in the aftermath is needed to better understand and address these youths’ needs. This report helps fill this knowledge gap.
- Jessica Wright, PhD, McGill University
- Alexandra M. Zidenberg, PhD, McGill University
- Ley Fraser, PhD(c), University of Manitoba
- Tracey Peter, PhD, University of Manitoba
- Brittany Jakubiec, PhD, Egale Canada
- Lee Cameron, MA, Egale Canada